MCA EXAMINATION, MAY /JUNE 2009
l. What is meant by dynamic binding?
2. What are meta classes and abstract classes?
3. What is the use of an interaction diagram?
4. Define extensibility?
5. What is the significance of use case model?
6. Define object responsibility?
7. Mention the general purpose of a view layer interface?
8. Mention the major activities involved in the micro development process?
9. What is meant by a Test plan?
10. Write about usability testing?
1 1. a)i)What is meant by object oriented modeling and design ? Describe the general
aspects of object oriented approach[Mark 12]
ii) write a note on information hiding. [Mark 4]
b) Explain the object oriented system development life cycle in detail with suitable
example? [Mark 16]
12.a) Write notes on following:
i)Unified approach to object Modeling. [Mark 6]
ii)Static UML notations. [Mark 6]
iii)Patterns and frameworks. [Mark 5]
b)Design a system for electronic voting machine with the following diagrams
13.a) Write notes on following; [Mark 4 * 4=l6]
iii) Super sub classes
iv) Use case model
b) Explain as to how you would identify the relationship among classes in OOA in detail
with suitable example? [Mark 16]
14. a) i) Explain the rules involving design of a classes and method in detail with suitable
example. [Mark 8]
ii) Describe the macro process of object oriented development.
b) Explain in detail the purpose of a view layer interface and process of designing
interface object with suitable example.[Mark 8]
l5.a) i)Define satisfaction in testing strategies and explain satisfaction testing with the
guidelines for development satisfaction testing. [Mark 8]
ii) what is meant by s/w quantity assurance'? Describe the importance of s/w quantity
assurance plan. [Mark 8]
b)i)What are test cases ? Mention the objectives and the guidelines for developing Test
cases [Mark 8]
ii) What are Top down testing and Bottom up Testing? Discuss their adv and disadv